Belted One Piece - Rainbow Sea Lace
★ Easy 30 Day Returns ★
Designed, printed and handmade responsibly in Australia.
Inspired by ocean women from the past. The Belted One Piece is a modern take on shapes drawn from the 1970's. Featuring our signature Rainbow Sealace print story, whimsical hand-painted colour and shapes borrowed from the incredibly beautiful Parrot Fish. This piece is made entirely from ECONYL®, a fibre made using ghost nets and waste from landfill.
- Soft, textured Geo-Waffle Fabric in Mystic cut on the diagonal and sewn symmetrically down the centre front & back for a flattering shape along the torso.
- Shelf bra with removable cups
- Removable belt with nikel Free clasp
- Standard moderate coverage pant
- V neckline with a moderately low back
- Both main and lining of this piece are made from ECONYL®
- Best suited for an A-D cup
- This fabrication is firmer than Shape in the Sands ECONYL ® based fabric and will mould to your body throughout wears. We do recommend going up a size.
- See Size Chart Here to select the correct size
- If you have any sizing hesitations please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Read more about this brand's story & ethics here.
Customer Reviews (★★★★★ rated 4.9 out of 5)
"Was so easy, all my fave brands in one place!"
- Tessa G ★★★★★ 5/5
"So comfy and flattering! Really happy with my purchase :)"
- Lauren B ★★★★★ 5/5
"It was so helpful using the styling recommendations for my body shape. It showed me many beautiful & sustainable options that would really work for me! Love my new summer staples!! "
- Hannah M ★★★★★ 5/5